I finished three small paintings I had started last week. The Bee is framed and it looks great. Someone asked me about the price of these smaller paintings and the 6x6 and the 5x7 are $100 framed. We had very warm weather today. I think we broke all records, it was 88 degrees.
I have been an artist for as long as I can remember. I went to college when I was 37 years old. I loved it so much, I was a sponge and absorbed anything and everything about art. I started out wanting to be a portrait artist but ended up using pencil and colored pencils. I made quite a name for myself with my drawings. I won many awards. When I needed a break from that I went into oil sticks and just loved them and again did very well with awards. I finally went back to my oils but always felt frustrated with them I wanted to be free from all constraints, I am now working in acrylics and loving them. So now the sky is the limit. I just want to go and do everything I feel and want to express.
No comments:
Post a Comment