Thursday, October 18, 2007

Three Red Peppers

This little painting was so much fun to paint. I planned it all out, tied the string to the peppers and found a larger canvas and tacked them to the top. I placed the canvas in the sun and moved it around until I found the best shadow shape. I then drew the peppers and shadows on a smaller canvas. This painting was all about shadows. I was very happy with the way it turned out.
I am trying to figure out how to get my other photos into this blog. I guess I will have to ask my advisors.
Today's painting class went very well. Everyone doing a great job. I am very happy with all of my classes.
Now I am going into the studio to paint for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Mickey's Musings said...

The chilies are so well done.The shadows look really cool too.
I love looking at your pictures.You have a wonderful gift!