Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Wonderful class on Tuesday morning. Everyone happy and everyone doing something different. There are three classes going on at the same time in different rooms. One is a pastel class taught by a very very wonderful teacher and the other class is Acrylics and the teacher is also very dedicated and very funny. My dog loves that room because it is sunny and because everyone has treats for her. She lays in the sun and when she needs a little loving she will choose a student and ask to be picked up and cuddled. Every one loves this, it is as if she is giving the person a gift of love.
All the paintings I have shown are oils and have been done in the last 3 or 4 years. Anyone wanting more information about them can email me at studiojeanne AT gmail Dot com.
It's 8:45 and time to climb into bed and read. A special time of the evening.
The oil painting is Breakfast on the Porch.

4 comments:

Artist: Dale Tremblay Begley said...

Jeanne, Breakfast on the Porch is a lovely piece! Your paintings are always imaginative and your compositions original. I enjoy having an opportunity to see your work often at East Colony Fine Art. Feel free to check out my blog: http://www.paintingsbydale.blogspot.com/

Lux said...

I love that painting!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi there. I heard about you at Roxy's blog.I can see where The "girls" get their talent.It may be expressed in different mediums,but the artistic qualities show through. I've seen the quilts and the painted furniture.I look forward to reading your blog and seeing your fine work.
Welcome to the world of bloggers!
( I have been blogging since mid-August)

Millie said...

Hi Mim-may! I love that banana.