Saturday, October 13, 2007

Welcome

This is my first time having a blog, so please be patient with me.
I have been an artist for as long as I can remember. I love art, I love creating. I usually oil paint but recently I have started painting with acrylics. I tried the Atelier Chroma Interactive Acrylics. The colors are beautiful and they are very easy to use. I guess these acrylics are suppose to not dry as fast as regular acrylics but I do have some Goldens and the painting I am working on now I have mixed the two. I am working on a series I have named My Utah Trip 2007. In May 07 my son and I went on a 7 day motorcycle trip. It was the trip of a lifetime. So I am planning on a painting series and have one done and one almost done and two others I am planning. That's it for today.

No comments: